Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor day in Pa.

Well, another thing that will hold me to the computer !! I am a self-taught pupil !Anyway ,today was a good day other than Bill getting stung 5-6 times ....me just 1,to make sure I have sympathy for him !! Somehow he stepped on a nest,I was still in the car ,he goes running,yells to close the windows...uh...too late ,bees are flying in ,I jump in the drivers seat and speed off , jumping out as soon as I can !!!. Everything is ok until I try to put my sweatshirt on ,1 was hiding in the sleeve,oh well he'll never live to tell the story ! Moving on ,here are some pictures of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad technologhy makes it possible to keep in touch!

This is mostly a blog of pictures ! Watching the Taylor Boys grow !!! Once in a while you might see more ,but it's really about them !!!