Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Today I need to start cleaning the house. Not that it is big or anything,BUT I have a schedule !!I'm the happiest when I have tasks to do ! Clean upstairs today,get some specials at the grocery store,Tomorrow work for a few hours,helping a man that has MS with some tasks he's not able to do . Big grocery shop for most of my needs. Thursday,clean downstairs and finish up with last minute groceries ! Friday make my sister's recipe for chicken-a-la-king, yum ! Then head off to work in the afternoon. And alas (what does that mean ?) Saturday,whip up dessert,last minute decorations,and get ready to have some family over to celebrate Ken and Cathrines 60th wedding anniversary! So on to my tasks.....coffee & cookie break !

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad technologhy makes it possible to keep in touch!

This is mostly a blog of pictures ! Watching the Taylor Boys grow !!! Once in a while you might see more ,but it's really about them !!!